Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend Is Here!

It’s the weekend! Had been a busy week for me both at work and at home. Have not been able to post any cards because for the past week, my laptop has been at the service centre. I am currently using a loan set from HP which does not come with any photo editing software :( , but I am thankful that they have arranged a laptop for me to use temporary.

Although there were several unhappy things that happened around me lately but I am greatly blessed and comforted after reading this verse for I know that I have done the right things and
I would like to share this verse with everyone, so that you will be greatly blessed too!

The Beatitudes
~ Matthew 5:3-11 ~


Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall be obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

have a nice and restful weekend Regina! hope your Dad will be better soon :) Take care!