Monday, February 23, 2009

Card Pattern Sketch 2


So how's your weekend? Mine were spending time with God, family and friends.

Last week I was unable to load my take for CP Sketch 2 challenge. Finally today got my layout crop and size for posting so here is what I did for the challenge:







I chanced into this sketch challenge for cards when I visited my friend Fiona's blog who is a DT. She also have some interesting video tutorial she is sharing at her blog.


For my card I used some left over patterned paper and ribbons with "I Love You" wording, Magnolia stamped images and a crochet flower I made to complete this card.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

2 comments:

Fiona Yeoh said...

hey girl, love your take!!
and i love your handmade crocheted flowers, i'm sharing some cards over the next 2 days with them as well as the stamped magnolia images u gave me {yes i still managed to copic-fy them} *lol*
see u soon ya??!

Edleen said...

oh...lovely! :)