A simple card that is really easy to do.
This card was inspired by my friend Fiona who did up a card with a little panda peeking out of a window.
If you want to do up a quick card for your loved one you can also try this card layout.
- Cut your card size to 6" x 12"
- Do two score line at 4" and 8" on the 12" length and fold your card to 4" x 6".
- For the centre I used a MM scallop punch and punch the middle portion
- Embossed the panel to give it some texture.
- Add some ribbons and flower to complete the front of the card.