Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crop @ MWL

It's Easter Sunday today!
Yesterday, I attended a crop at MWL. This is my first crop and it was really fun! There's lots of food, games and special deals! Everyone came dress in retro style and the MWL's staff were really cool with all those retro outfit and hairdos! The theme was 70s and everyone came in the 70s outfit! So cool! There was a group challenge whereby every group has to do the lip synching and 70's retro dance moves!!! It was really fun This is our group photo taken while we were planing our dance move for the song "It's raining Men"!!
This group won the group challenge!

This is the retro layout I put in for their scrap challenge.

I was really surprised they choose my layout!
Wow the prize is really yummy!
There's MM paints (one of my favourite), ribbons, Pebbles Inc patterned papers & embelishment and Maya Road sheer album !

Thank you MWL for the prize! These are 5 best dress finalist!
and this lady won the best dress competition and she has to catwalk the whole store!
There were also lots of snacks like cupcakes, mini burgers, salsa and chips!

(some of above photos are taken from MWL's blog)

No comments: